EVENT BOOKINGS AVAILABLE AT THE NEST
Bridal Showers, baby showers, private high tea parties, retirement parties, funeral luncheon’s, birthday parties, corporate meetings, sales presentations (im referring to things like arbonne groups), book clubs…
Info on high tea
Our Afternoon High Teas are held on a monthly basis, on a Sunday from 2-4pm. Guests are served our premium grade loose leaf Assam black tea, petite tea sandwiches, fresh baked scones, and an array of miniature decadent desserts.
The cost is $40.00 plus hst per person. Dress code of your Sunday best including hats if you have one!
Our space we can accommodate up to 35 people. High teas are a pre-paid reservation to accommodate food preparation.
Event Space Rental Information
Thank you for your interest in booking with us!
We rent our space for a variety of private events. Below you will find some details about the space and how rentals work.
- Our capacity is approximately 35-40.
- We book private parties in two-hour time blocks for the price listed below. If more time is required, we can discuss your requirements and will quote you at that time.
- Our initial rental fee is $200(for off-peak hours) $500 (for during business hours), then a menu is chosen and a price per person is added to that.
- Our menu is flexible depending on what you’re looking for.
- $15/person tea/coffee and three desserts
- $20/person quiche, salad, coffee, tea, dessert
- $30/person is a full high tea (and coffee if you desire) with tea sandwiches, hot scones, mini desserts
- $45 and up for four course meal.(menu to be decided at the time of booking)
- Appetizers, salads, etc…custom quoted
- We have a fee of $50 to bring in an outside food/cake
We require a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure the date. As the date approaches we will confirm the final number of guests and will prepare food accordingly. This number of persons will be the billed amount regardless of number of guests that attend.
We also have an “early/late arrival time” charge. We will allow you 30 minutes either before or after the event to prepare or set up if you wish, however, due to costs of staffing etc, we would charge every half hour after this at the rate of $50/half hour.
We are now a licensed restaurant. Drinks may be purchased by your guests are regular bar prices. If you would like a custom drink, we can discuss options and pricing as well.
Please let us know if there are any dietary concerns so we can try and accommodate. Although we will do our best, we may not be able to offer some options for those with severe food allergies etc. There may also be an additional charge for such food preparation. We can discuss at the time of booking.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile at 705-561-5925.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to providing you with an experience that will forever be remembered and held dear to your heart.(Prices subject to change without notice. All current pricing will be charged)